I like the fact that with a single Bluetooth connection, it serves the keyboard/mouse combo, save a USB port connection.
It can also connected via USB, in case battery is running out.
Very portable that after folding, it's even smaller than my tablet.
Works fine, as described. It arrived faster than i expected. I use this Merias foldable keyboard every day. I definitly recommend it! And the E-book was very valuable, great that i received it for FREE:))
This keyboard hit every key points I needed. The keyboard connects quickly and gives me an easier typing experience. It folds up to bring with me in my backpack, or even folds and fits in my pocket. I haven't had to reharge it yet after a few days in my backpack with a few uses a day. The buttons feel very nice to type on Similar to my Microsoft Surface keyboard.
I bought this keyboard to use with my Galaxy Tab s3 and it works like a charm. The BT pairing is very straight forward.
I do not see this keyboard as a permanent replacement for a traditional keyboard by any stretch of the imagination. But for someone who does not like typing on the onscreen keyboard on a tablet, this is the BEST solution out there to use as an “on-the-go” device.
I personally bought this to use while travelling when I don’t want to haul my bulky laptop in my backpack. My trusty tablet gets the job done when all I need is to edit/create documents, spreadsheets and presentations and to reply emails and browse on my tablet.
- Easy to setup.
- Compact. Does not need a lot of space
- Pretty well built with all metal body and hinges. Data cable is tucked in very well and I don’t see it being damaged unless the keyboard is handled very rough.
- The keyboard charges very fast and you can use it while charging. (I use an external power bank)
- It has scissor keys just like traditional keyboards. So pressing the keys feels like typing on a regular keyboard.
- It uses multi-finger gestures. Scrolling though pages on apps is easy (takes a bit of getting used to)